Thursday 13 August 2015

Reflection ( Learning Styles)

As a visual learner, I should make use of  study tips related to visual learning style in an effort to achieve academic excellence. First and foremost, I should utilize graphic organizers such as charts, graphs, flash cards and diagrams to understand new concepts to reinforce learning. I should replace important words with symbols or simple diagrams. It is good to use flow charts and mind maps for note taking. Also, I will use different colours to highlight important points in text. It is important to make colourful notes to enhance study. I am advised to supplement textual information with illustrations whenever possible. Other than that, I should visualise the facts to be memorised in my mind so that I can remember the important points more easily. Apart from that, I can watch video on the Internet to gain deeper understanding on what I have learnt. 




No comments:

Post a Comment