Friday 7 August 2015

Personality Test


After doing the personality test, I have discovered that I have an ISFJ personality. ISFJ stands for Introvert, Sensing, Feeling and Judging.


Introvert
ISFJs are introverted and tend to be quiet and reserved. They are not attracted to social interactions. They prefer activities they can do alone or with one other close friend such as reading, writing, thinking, and inventing.
Sensing
Sensing refers to how people process data. Sensing people focus on the present, they are "here and now" people, who are factual and process information through the five senses. They see things as they are, they are concrete thinkers.
Feeling
Feeling refers to how people make decisions. Feeling people are subjective and make decisions based on principles and values. They are ruled by their heart instead of their head. Feeling people judge situations and others based on feelings and extenuating circumstances.
Judging
Judging does not mean "judgmental". Judging people like order, organization and think sequentially. They are planners and tend to be very well-organized. 


I could say that the result is quite accurate. It is true that I am an introvert person as I have always been quite a quiet guy in the group, preferring to listen to others rather than being the centre of attention. Besides, I am realistic and practical rather than being imaginative and inventive. However, I am quite rational in making decision, so I don’t think I belong to the ‘feeling’ group. And finally, it is true that I like to have things planned and settled.

No comments:

Post a Comment