Thursday 6 August 2015

Biodata


My name is Low Boon Kiat. I was born on 12 April 1997. My family consists of 5 members, which are my parents, my elder brother, my younger brother and I. We used to live at Kuala Selangor for about 17 years before recently moving into our new house situated at Taman Muara Esbee, Sasaran.  I am currently taking Cambridge A-Levels Programme for my pre-university studies at Taylor's College Subang Jaya. I always find myself facing piles of homework and revision to do all the while, but it is a fascinating experience because this is the first time I have to be independent while living by myself so far away from home. I enjoy listening to music and watching movie. Sport is never my best talent but I still love playing badminton and cycling. Above all, I like travelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment